Sustainable Fashion: Swap Event: 12.30pm Sunday 23 April Slim Fit Life Gym, Horsforth
Reduce - Rewear - Recycle - Repair - Resell
You wear 10% of your wardrobe 90% of the time. That’s a hell of a lot of stuff going to waste. Let’s change that.
Now is the perfect time to be looking at your wardrobe and having a clear out in preparation for Spring. You should really love everything in your wardrobe. If you don’t, you know what to do! Clear out anything you no longer wear and let those pieces bring a little bit of joy to someone else.
Why not join us for our third sustainable swap event on Sunday 23 April? We’ll be hosted by the fabulous Tricia at Slim Fit Life Gym on Horsforth Town Street. The event is being held ahead of the Rob Burrow Leeds Marathon in support of the Rob Burrow Centre for MND and will also support the Yorkshire Brain Tumour Charity.
What you need to do:-
• Grab a ticket from the website;
• Tell your friends to do the same;
• Choose up to five unwanted pieces* from your wardrobe;
• Bring them along - it’s preferable that you drop either with Tricia at the gym or with me at Apparel in Farsley in advance;
On the day:-
• Swap them for up to five other items;
• Meet other like minded, pick up some styling tips, chat & have fun;
• Support two local charities;
• Leave feeling smug with your new items.
*clean & in great condition
Ticket £15 including a glass of fizz on arrival
Time: 12.30pm to 2.30pm
Please note: You do not need to collect a physical ticket in order to attend. Your name will be on the door for your arrival.
Slim Fit Gym
Tithe House, First Floor (above Greggs)
See you there! 💜