Sustainable Fashion Event: 11am Sunday 13 November
Reduce - Rewear - Recycle - Repair - Resell
You wear 10% of your wardrobe 90% of the time. That’s a hell of a lot of stuff going to waste. Let’s change that.
Come join us on Sunday 13 November for our first sustainable fashion event. We’ll be hosted by the beautiful Anahata Studio in the heart of Farsley and supporting the Yorkshire Brain Tumour Charity.
It’s your chance to clear out anything you no longer wear and let those pieces bring a little bit of joy to someone else.
What you need to do:-
• Grab a ticket from the website;
• Tell your friends to do the same;
• Choose up to five unwanted pieces* from your wardrobe;
• Bring them to the event;
• Swap them for up to five other items;
• Meet other like minded, chat & have fun;
• Leave feeling smug with your new stuff.
*clean & in great condition
Ticket £15 including light refreshments
Time: 11am to 1pm
Anahata Yoga Studio
12 Old Combing
The studio is situated above Mill Kitchen. The entrance is down the hill slightly, turn in to the mill before the gallery & it’s tucked in on the left.